Requests that are submitted and executed via testxchange.com are being charged a commission fee. This applies irrespective of the customer being new or an existing customer of the laboratory. If a customer requests a laboratory through other means than testxchange.com, that request is not chargeable. The same applies for customers that had previously "discovered" the lab through an initial request.
Beiträge in diesem Abschnitt
- How I make sure that no existing customers will be charged?
- How do you get the information about my Lab? Is there any information I should send to testxchange?
- How do you handle follow-up requests from testxchange customers?
- Are there fee-based services?
- How does the payment of the commission work after a successful test execution?
- I do not want to accept a request. Will I be charged?
- If I want to accept a test request, what are the next steps?
- Which obligations arise with a registration on testxchange?
- How did testxchange find my lab?